Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ken's Birthday Night of Heroclixing!

Okay, it's been a while since I posted on my Blog here. I figured I'd post my time at my friend's house.

Okay, first I came over and got a GREAT shot of the B-day Cake!



Later I got some footage of Ken's SUPERMAN Collection!



Some up close photos, very nice collection!




Then did...you guessed it some CLICKING!!

Great shot from the bottom up!



Play-by-Play is done in "Thanos Blue"

Okay, the story here, is that it's down to me and Thanos against Aries and Silver Surfer.
Aries later bases me, does a flurry attack and I think misses once, and nails me with the other, he had perplexed his damage (his white power) up 2 points, and had me down to my CCE click and just toughness. It was then my turn, I think did CCE on him doing 5 clicks of damage on him. I took him out. Then it was just me and Silver Surfer, we shot at teach other through hindering terrain, but after being blasted by Aries (god of war) who soften me up, Silver Surfer finished me off, but I have to say THANOS held his own throughout most of the game...even took out Earth 2 Superman with his Pyschic Blast ability!


We also watched "They Call Me Bruce" starring Bruce Campbell! It was a great and fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment