Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Invincible Ironman #20 Review






The Invincible Ironman #20: Stark Disassembled

As I saw Tony Stark lay there unconscious on the front cover, I felt the same way in the first 6 pages of the friggin' comic book. Dang, his living will put me to sleep a few times over. Of course, when I was nearing my bed time hour anyhow. So I could blame that, but it actually made me doze a little.

Then it got into the more interesting stuff. Trying to interpret Tony's repetitive dream. It didn't make sense, until maybe the very end until you could figure out what was chasing him and his "mock" colleagues during a dig. It looked as if he was attacking his own Stark Tech.

And Masque going against Norman O's wishes of not touching Tony anymore, I guess as a "lover betrayed" she will be going outside and finding some transparent "ghost" to take care of Tony Stark.

I'll make this review short, but it seems to more of a transition comic until the next series of books, so we'll see what happens.

It was rather ho-hum, so I have much to report about it here. Also, I think they used extra fluff at the end, because I thought, as I said, a short-lived transition story.

Until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment