Saturday, January 10, 2009

Army of Darkness Mantle Pieces

Okay, some people have tiny little curio pieces on their mantles others have nautical equipment. I have Army of Darkness pieces on mine. Quite uncommon, but I am a fan of Army of Darkness and most things Bruce Campbell. (I tried watching burn notice....kind of a snooze fest, sorry Bruce. But hey, your known for your B-Movie acting, right?)



From my left (or your left) to my right (or your right).

1. The Sideshow Army of Darkness 12-inch figure
2. Evil Ash action figure
3. Photoshot of an Army of Darkness still with Ash's BOOMSTICK!
4. Autographed "Book of the Dead", aka - Necronomicon
Don't BELIEVE ME? I Have PROOF...PHOTOGRAPHIC proof! Right here

Me and Bruce Campbell, down here


You can SEE my book right there, Bruce Campbell is getting ready to sign it!

5. The Ash and the Pit Witch Action Figure

6. The Army of Darkness Lunchbox

I have acquired these while on my shopping spree. I tell you what, meeting Bruce Campbell was a great experience. But that's another blog post altogether. I have always been a fan of the obscure actors and movies.

Anyhow, feel free to enjoy my mantle collection!





No comments:

Post a Comment