Thursday, January 29, 2009

Evil Tony's Hero Clix Tournament - Coming Tomorrow!

Well, I have been out of the loop playing Heroclix for a time now. But I will be taking a trip to Orlando.

The tournament setup.

1 - 1000 pt game

and apparently from the Heroclix Judge he wanted us to bring 2- 200 pt teams with us as well. I am assuming we're playing 2 games with 2-200 pt teams, is that right Tyroclix?

So I am looking forward to this. Even though this is last minute, I am ready to go with my teams!

I took a picture of the 1000 pt Team


Time: 6 pm
Place: Colesium of Comics at the Fashion Square Mall in Orlando, FL

(CoC's MySpace Page)

Been a long time, had to print out some old Players Abilities sheet. LOL

Anyhow looking forward to this, I can finally play some HEAVY hitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment