Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FUN with Iron Man DVD Case!

I had taken these pictures back when the COOL Iron Man DVD came out and paid a few extra bucks for the "fancy" case.

Here is me capturing my EXCITMENT when opening the case and discovering the features and SECRETS within' Tony Starke's Mask

I'll try to do this in order


Here's me all happy and joyful at just having the the Marvel Ironman DVD in my hands!

Now, here's the kicker, I'm wondering, "HUH? How do I open this up?? Where is the DVD and if there IS indeed a DVD in there, how do I get to it?? Was this all just a hoax to get me to buy just a plastic casing of the Ironman Mask and NOTHING MORE?

Woooooooo!!!!! I figured it out! I was able to find out where Tony Starke's SECRET compartment in his mask to find the sensitive data with his movie within!

This ALSO doubles as a mask!! I decided to take a piece yarn and tie it to my face so I could walk around the neighborhood acting like I'm Tony Starke and singing "I AM IRON MAN!!" Yeah, kind of weird. But worth it!

All, in all I really enjoyed the movie, outtakes, documentaries and so on! This movie was awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment