Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heroclix - Colesium of Comics Venue - 1/31/2009

Okay, remember when I said I took a Hiatus? Well, I guess that's why they call them "Hiatuses" because I got completely hammered during this event. lol.

It took at place at the Coliseum of Comics Orlando Fashion Square Mall

But it was all in good fun!

To RE-cap, this was my 1,000 Pt Team

I liked the way it was run though very creative.

Basically, you had a 1000 point team, then you had 2-200 point RESERVE teams. The ran like this per our judge Tyroclix (Click on his name, and you'll see the FULL Results, you can also click on the "Full Results" to get the "FULL results". lol)

TYPE: Constructed (Pyrrhic Victory 5)
INFO: 1000 point, + 2 200 point Reserve teams to come in if a player loses more than 100 points in a round, 30 points in Feats, 5 actions - all damage and KO's carry over throughout the tournament. Shock the Turtle in effect as well on any turn no figure is KO'd.

My 2- 200 pt RESERVE Heroclix teams were

1 - Ant-Man, Grim Reaper, and S.R. Quicksilver
2 - Karnak, Shang Chi, and Shang Chi

I got a total of SIX points. LOL. These guys were good though. I got taken out by the series of "Omacs" in the second round. And had a fledging reserve team left (Ant-man, Grim-Reaper, SR Quicksilver) - going up against Dream girl, Doctor Strange, and Green Lantern.

"Curses I was foiled by those crazy kids! And I would've one if it weren't for those pesky Perplexers!"

- Evil Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment