Sunday, January 25, 2009

Don't Get Mad, Get Pwned!

Okay, ever had that friend who, for some reason when physically nuts playing video games, be it in public at an arcade or at home playing on a game console?

I have, and sometimes it isn't pretty, lol. Back when I was about 18 or 19 years old, I hung out with this friend of mine who was a Street Fighter II Fanatic! He'd play it religiously and quit constantly.

When he would be getting slaughtered by the computer, he'd always blame it on the block function, you know the function where you pull BACK on the joystick to block an attack? Well, apparently it wasn't working for him, and finally, when again the block function would not work.

I swear I thought he was going through a seizure or something and all his veins in his forehead were about to explode. He would yell, (in a public place mind you....I think it was a in-mall drug Dollar General store,lol), obscenities and other colorful metaphors as he YANKED as hard as he could on the joystick pulling the machine about a foot or two.

He would say, "blankity blank, BLOCK.... BLOOOOCK you stupid..BLANK!!...BLOOOOOOOCK!!!!"

I would be thinking, "Man I don' t know this guy!" But this was my first experience seeing someone get mad at a video game.

Anyone care to share their experiences with people they know getting mad at video games?

Comment below if you have

No comments:

Post a Comment